Thursday, January 10, 2013

Healthy Mommy - A review of Walk Away the Pounds w/ Leslie Sansone

After having two back to back pregnancies (totally unplanned), well to he honest both were unplanned I was told all my life I would never be the one thing I always knew I wanted, which was to be a MOMMY. Pregnancy not only takes over your life, but changes you in ways you never thought possible. I have committed in 2012 into 2013 to be healthier, or make a better effort to be. I have always been an active person, in the past active in dancing, gymnastics, and living a very active lifestyle. Pregnancy changes that so I started back with Leslie Sansone and her DVD programs of Walk Away the Pounds. They are simple moves, but boy they bring on the sweat. Anyone can do these DVD's and she ranges her programs so you can start and adjust to your ability or your time schedule. For the month of December I did walk away the pounds that goes from 1 mile to 5 miles and it gave me the jolt I needed. Now for January I am doing the 3 or 4 mile high energy DVD's. So far it is going well. It works the whole body, and it comes with a toning band to work those arms which is a goal of mine for this year! So please if you are looking for a program to start or need motivation please contact me I would love to help anyone. Here's to a healthier mommy and healthier you in 2013!

Secrets of a mommy get a walk away the pounds DVD!


Love...Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment