Sunday, January 6, 2013

Love..Mommy

Hi,

Even though at this time I am writing to no one specific I hope to connect with many mommies, friends, woman, and anyone who wants to chat and connect. The Secrets of a Mommy is a place where mothers, friends, girlfriends, daughters and sisters can come and share our "secrets" together. Secrets as in tips, tricks, coupons, deals, and daily doses of the CRAZY lives of mommyhood. One thing I have learned in my time as a mommy is that other mothers are the biggest support system out there! It's like you have a baby and you become part of a "secret" cult. No matter how your path starts to motherhood all roads lead to I love you mommy! I hope to give you guys a glimpse into our lives to share special moments, and the REAL ups and downs of mommyhood. Even if you are not mommy please stay and join us, because believe it or not before becoming moms we were actual people!

Xoxo

Love, Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment